<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 29, 2002

Made the mistake of watching “Fear Factor” while eating dinner tonight. Four hours later, I still feel nauseous. Well now I am quite sure that even if someone offered me fifty thousand dollars, I WOULD NOT eat live ants, fermented squid guts, habanero peppers, or hundred-year-old eggs (blech!!). Dude, just watching the four ppls on the show eat (and gag) that stuff honestly made me want to retch. Let’s just say I couldn’t eat much after that. Upside: well now I know that if I ever need/want to lose weight (in 10 years maybe?) I know I can just watch one of these sick shows and I probably won’t eat for a week. Like right now, I don’t even want to think about eating, ever… ugh!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6