<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 30, 2002

what will they think of next? 

Okay this is a lame entry. I just thought I should mention that Pepsi Blue tastes VILE. I poured myself a small cup (6 oz) and had to force myself to down it all. FYI, it doesn’t taste at all like berries (or Pepsi, for that matter). In fact, it tastes like dishwashing detergent, which surprisingly, seemed vaguely familiar. Well it took me a while to sort it out, but my theory is now this: PepsiCo simply took all the unsold Crystal Pepsi (remember that crap?) from 10 years ago, added some blue dye, and repackaged it with a new name. I swear! Now what’s REALLY sad is that I think Diet Coke (vile drink, absolute lowest of all beverages on the “drink”-chain) actually tastes better than this stuff! Eek.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6