<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 07, 2003

one bad week 

this week has been of the worst, to say the least. i shouldn't be complaining left and right, but just to outline the events of this week:

- MONDAY: don't get much research done, as busy doing SP-related stuff.
-TUESDAY: late at night, laptop crashes and doesn't boot. minutes from SP house meeting (lively conversation, to say the least) and other stuff is on there.
- WEDNESDAY: It's raining pretty hard, and my backpack gets soaked despite huge umbrella. While i was walking home, some a**hole in a SUV barrels down Albany Street (riddled with puddles a foot deep) and leaves me soaked (i just happened to wearing my favorite jeans).
-THURSDAY: I can't work on my iedm presentation since my laptop is on the fritz. spend all day googling the error and trying several things to fix it but no avail.
- FRIDAY: on my laptop, i try Win2k repair utility (requires scrambling to find 6 floppies)..took a while since i had to find a Win2k machine to make the disks on and at first there were corrupted files on them. After finally entering the utility it gives me access to the directory (no passwords) but then it says it was unable to repair it. :( back to square one.
I also install TSM on an other machine, in attempt to recover some workable copies of research, but it takes too long and since i have to leave for home soon and get to the airport. So as i'm leaving for home, i get stuck in the Building 39 elevator for ~20 minutes (didn't have cell phone, or anything..was pretty bad).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6