<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

today i ran ~7 miles (can't tell the distance, but i jogged for 80 minutes so it's a rough estimate)..first mile or so was *really* hard for some reason (my shins and other muscles were hurting, i guess it's cuz i didn't really warm up). anyway, it got better, and i finished just in time (~5:30, when it started to get dark). oh, and it had just finished raining (light drizzle) and about halfway through, as i was passing by Oliver's Market, i saw a double rainbow! it was very cool, i wished i had my camera.

anyway, almost immediately after this i went with my parents to Circuit City, where my dad bought a cell phone. He got a monochrome Samsung phone, with the cheapest Verizon plan (cuz i said Verizon was the best). while he was talking w/ the sales guy i checked out some laptops, but none of them interested me (they were all too big and bulky). argh. i wish my laptop would come back to life, i really need it! :(


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6