<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

the best flight ever..? 

well, i flew direct. and it was only 5 hours. plus, i got a meal (gluten-free). they showed a movie ("Out of Time," with Denzel Washington), which was surely one of the best movies i've ever seen on an airplane. they also showed "Everybody Loves Raymond," which is one of my fave sitcoms! That and the fact that I snoozed a bit really helped pass the time. I was also really luckily that the flight wasn't full and the girl next to me wanted to move to an exit row, so i got all 3 seats to myself. oh, and my back didn't really hurt most of the time which was really good. and the plane landed relatively early (around 10pm, instead of 10:30pm). i swear, i guess this flight was supposed to make up for that @#&*( time i had getting to Washington, DC last month. maybe there is a god?

but the best part of it all was michael waiting for me at the airport. he's so sweet! just thinking of him makes me smile. he waited with me and took all my bags (my new MEC backpack, big suitcase, and small suitcase) and helped me T it to Kendall Square. luckily we didn't have to spend a lot of time outdoors (from the Kendall T station we took the underground route to Ashdown). when we got to Ashdown, michael surprised me with a bouquet of flowers and dinner (stuffed cabbage) that he cooked himself !! the thing is, michael rarely cooks (always says he never knows how to prepare anything) so i was totally impressed. yay michael. you are so sweet!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6