<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

busy week... 

..which is the reason i haven't posted in a while! :) On Monday the PE classes started, so that took some getting used to. Plus I still have my chiropractic & physical therapy appts (about 3-4 a week), which take up a lot of time.

Anyway, updates: the Pilates class (MW 7:30) and the Group Cycling (or "Spinning", from TuTh 7:00am) are excellent. This Pilates class is much better than the (free) one i took through PE last quarter. I don't know if it's because the instructor is better, because it's Intermediate (as opposed to "Beginning") Pilates, or because we actually have more time (1 hour as opposed to 40 minutes). And the Spinning class was a kick-ass workout...imagine, an hour of just straight cycling! I going to have really strong quads now. :) Oh, and after the cycling class i had strength training, where i realized that i have very weak triceps (well, i already had some clue about that..). And strangely enough, afterwards i felt very awake (even though i had only 5 hours of sleep) and less hungry. It's totally true-- exercise makes me have more energy, and less of an appetite. I wonder what the physical reason for that is..it totally doesn't make sense to me! Oh well, why question something that works? ;-)

P.S. The weather was amazing today ! Especially seeing the sunrise at 7am...the rest of the day was sunny as well. On the way back from my chiropractor appointment today, i didn't even need a hat or gloves! It's 7 C (44 F) right now, which is probably the highest it's been in several weeks. I am so grateful!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6