<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

well i just thought i should add here that today (actually yesterday, Jan 30) i noticed that my sciatica pain (in my lower back and left leg) has gotten much better. today i must have walked a grand total of 2 hours (half hour to & from Boston Public Library, then 15 min in Trader Joes, and then from SP to Ashdown). i also biked for about 5 minutes (from Ashdown back to SP). i would have gone to the Z-Center, but apparently it closes at 9pm on Saturdays (!). Oh well, at least I got to spend some quality time with Michael instead (esp. since he has been feeling sick and all that).

anyways, in other news, you won't believe how eager i am to start exercising again. My PE classes start Feb 9 (hopefully I will get into the swimming class), and i will also be taking a group cycling class on Tues & Thurs mornings (i just bought a Bonus Pass for $70, which means i am free to take any Z-center class i want, in the 3rd Quarter). I plan on taking the Strength & Tone class and possibly a pilates or Yoga class. I'm excited. Hopefully with this i can lose the weight i've gained this past month (by not being able to do my usual 15-25 miles/week of running). i'm totally noticing it, and it's annoying. well, at least the good part of gaining weight is being able to lose it again. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6