<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

am i getting better?? 

and so this (annoying) injury prolongs. *sigh* this morning the side of my leg was really burning & aching..i iced it a bit. i went to the orthopedic nurse practitioner at MIT medical, and got some xrays done as well. Was diagnosed with IT band syndrome (ITBS). Not surprising. I do have to go in on sunday for an MRI though, since the underside of my knee looks weird. I hope it's nothing!

and i watched American Wedding on my desktop (it was a recent addition to the SP DVD library), since i didn't feel like doing work when i was in so much pain. I made the mistake of watching the unrated version, and was pretty disgusted throughout (even though i'll have to admit a lot of it was funny).

Later on (around 5pm) i went to Cambridge Racquet & Fitness Club (where we have TNT clinics & practices every Saturday) and got a massage. Yeah, it cost $70 for an hour, but it was really great..i hadn't had a massage in several years and i needed one now more than ever. i think it helped ease the pain a bit. After that Michael & I drove to Trader Joe's in a Zipcar and got some groceries. When i got home, i made my favorite gluten-free muffins, plus a cheese omelette for dinner.

p.s. i got more Gmail invitations today! apparently Google thinks i'm a "trusted" user or something. cool!:)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6