<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

dinner & a movie 

last night i made Cottage Cheese Enchiladas...they were great!! I made just half the recipe (3 servings) since Michael isn't here, and i don't think they would last for more than a few days. Anyway, at first i wasn't going to make them because it was already 8pm and I was hungry (and i've never made enchiladas before, so who knew how they would turn out), but i decided to go for it anyway. And i'm glad i did! Although the enchiladas basically fell apart when i took them out of the Pyrex pan, what did come out tasted amazingly delicious. I will definitely make that recipe again!

Oh, and during dinner I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun," from the SP video library. I loved it! I wasn't expecting much, since it got a 6.6 rating on IMDB, but I was pleasantly surprised. The movie made me want to visit Italy and other parts of Europe. Things seem so peaceful and happy there. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6