<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

slacking off.. 

so this morning i dragged myself out of bed early to go to a yoga class at Wellbridge. It was ok though, since the weather was nice and everything. Anyway, the class was really great..it was different from Pilates in that it focused more on breathing and meditation, and holding certain poses. It was VERY relaxing! I don't think i felt any knee or leg pain at all when I was doing it!!

Anyway, after the class i stretched for a while and then went upstairs to my Physical Therapy appointment. That was more of a workout - i did the leg press machine, plus the squat machine (i'm up to 80 lbs now..used to be 50!). And the guy said that now that i'm getting much better, i only need to come back in one more time next week, and that's it! Woo-hoo!

When i got back to SP (around 1pm) i had a quick lunch and then manned the Orientation Desk. Not a lot of traffic, since most people are busy moving in and everything.

So I feel bad for not doing work today, but i PROMISE myself i'll get more stuff done.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6