<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

ugh! 

i don't feel very well at the moment. :S All was fine until about an hour ago, when i ate a peanut-butter/chocolate/caramel cheesecake at the MTL carnival. I knew I shouldn't have eaten it (i can't have wheat or dairy) but I did anyway, and after the first bite i was hooked. ANyway, about 5 min after finishing a slice (most of it, MIchael had one bite) I started to feel really sick. My stomach feels all tense, I feel "out of it" and I just have a yucky feeling all over. I guess this should teach me to stay away from all commercially prepared desserts, especially if they contain wheat or dairy (which they almost always do).

Anyway, the rest of the carnival was good, i ate some really tasty pulled pork (from Redbones). I also learned some salsa (Johnna was teaching it) and juggled a bit. It was pretty fun!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6