<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

awesome lipstick 

yesterday i went to the Central Square post office to see if my missing package was there. Unfortunately, no such luck. Oh well, at least they'll (eventually) return it back to sender (my mom). That takes forever though.

On the way back from the post office, i went into CVS to escape the cold (not only was it freezing outside, the winds were insane). i ended up buying the new 12-hour lipstick from Almay, for $9.99, in "Truly Raisinette." I normally don't buy makeup in the drugstore, but i had seen the commercial for it, and I was convinced. Anyways, it's really, really great..the color is nice and it really does last 12 hours, and doesn't leave lipstick stains on coffee cups, etc. Hmm..maybe i'll get another color. :) Anyhoo...I would post a link here to the product on drugstore.com or something, but apparently it's so new it's not even sold online yet (?).

In other news, i finally started working on my poster for the MTL review yesterday, around like 4pm. I was dreading having to put it together, but i actually had fun doing it (i played around with color schemes and AutoShapes a lot :) ). I'm about 90% done now, which is pretty good, considering i haven't worked on it for very long. Yay!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6