<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 26, 2005

20 miles!! 

we had our 20 miler this morning! it was tough getting up at 5:15 am (to leave at 6am for Wellesley, so we could leave there at 7 and get to Hopkinton & start running around 8am). It was a pretty good run..it took me about 4 hours to do. It only got really hard after mile 17.5, when it started getting hilly. But we luckily we didn't have to do Heartbreak Hill, which is around mile 21. That's going to be hard on marathon day!! Hopefully by then my leg muscles will be strong enough to get through it without too much pain. :)



If you look closely at this picture, you can see that the Garmin says 20.00 miles. Woo=hoo..my longest run ever!! I never thought I could do something like this! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6