<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

busy, busy 

these past few weeks have been insanely busy.two abstract deadlines (March 30th and 31st), plus a lot of soap and candy-making to do. :) I'm up to $1642 in my fundraising, which is about 65%. I guess it's good considering that for the past week the Team In Training site has been down, and so my personal page for the Boston Marathon (where people can make online donations, etc) has been inaccessible. Right now the general Team in Training site is up, but my personal Page still doesn't work....i hope they fix it soon so I can update my fundraising and training log.

Oh, and tomorrow is our 20 miler!!! I can't believe i've made it this far. Who could have though that little old me could run 20 miles. I never thought I could actually do it!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6