<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

PC load letter? What the f**k does that mean?? 

No, i'm not just quoting the movie "Office Space," these are actually my thoughts from about 5 minutes ago, after trying (unsuccessfully) to print out a practice quiz on my office printer. I got that error, "PC load letter" which makes no sense since there's plenty of paper in there. Arg! My exam's less than an hour, so i probably shouldn't be blogging now, but i just had to vent my frustration somehow. :)

Anyway, I really need to see "Office Space" again, it is such a great movie. Strangely enough, it uplifts my mood everytime i see it. I guess i really like being able to take everyday frustrations and laugh at them. Because, what else can you do? :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6