<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy valentine's day! 

well, first of all this morning joe surprised me with a vase of tulips with a heart-shaped balloon attached. how sweet!! joe- if you are reading this, i love you! :)

and this morning i finished making my batch of Valentine's Day chocolates. I made about 25 bags (each with 5 chocolates inside). The candies were an assortment of hearts and roses, in white, red, pink and chocolate-colors. Usually i staple the bags closed (so that it looks something like this), but after constructing about 10 bags, my stapler broke and so i had to get creative with folding and using a twist-tie. finally, this morning & afternoon i finished them all handed them out to people in SP and MTL. I hope they like them!

anyway, tonite we are going to Amelia's Trattoria for dinner. since they are having a valentine's day special, it is going to be a 6-course meal. I'm sure it will be really good, but i just hope I don't have to spend the next week trying to work it off. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6