<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 01, 2006

i'm engaged!! 婚約している!! 

no April Fool's joke--it's really true...i am the future Mrs. Joe! :) yesterday, after dinner at Top of Hub, he proposed to me, right near where we kissed for the first time exactly one year before! :) He was so sweet, he had made a scroll with our names in Japanese kanji, with the character for "love" in between (and he had made it himself!!) I must say I was really impressed with everything he did with setting it up and everything...it was really the most wonderful surprise. I love you Joey! 愛しているよ!

Anyway, we are planning on getting married sometime in the Fall of 2007 (possibly mid October) in San Antonio, TX. Yeah, it's ~18 months away, but I need to graduate first (June 2007 hopefully?). So it's back to work for me (for now)!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6