<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 11, 2007

homemade cinnamon rolls!! 


well, this morning I decided to make homemade cinnamon rolls, using the recipe from allrecipes.com (called Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns"). The recipe as is makes 15, but I halved it and ended up making 9 slightly smaller ones. Anyway, even though they did take about ~3 hours to make (since it uses yeast, you have to wait a couple times for the dough to rise) it was really worth it! 美味しかったよ!They were especially tasty right from the oven...Joe ended up eating 4 of them right then and there!! :) Anyway, this recipe gets 5 stars from us! I think the next time I make these, I'll probably make the dough, filling, etc everything the night before and so the next morning you just have to bake it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Campaign 1 - Banner 6